- Savory, long-lasting chews with a tender, meaty center
- No meat by-products or artificial flavors
- Help to support gentle healthy digestion and provide energy
- Perfect for small, medium or large dogs
- Wholesome, tasty treats that you can feel good about giving
Animal Health Concern: Digestive Care
Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Feeding Instructions: Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. They are not a replacement for your dog’s main meal. The recommended limit of chews will provide about 10% of your dog’s weekly calories. If you indulge your pet with the recommended limit of chews, then please reduce the amount of food by about 10%. You may need to feed less, depending on your dog’s activity level and overall fitness. Please watch your dog to ensure the Soup Bone is thoroughly chewed before swallowing. Gulping any items can be harmful or cause serious injury to a dog. Soup Bones are not recommended for dogs under one year of age or smaller than 10 lbs. Close package tightly between feedings or store product in an airtight container to maintain freshness.